SaaS Labs strongly believes in innovations to make technology simple for maximum optimization. Join hands with us to experience the thrill of simplicity.
Location: Noida - Profile: Mobile Application Developer – Android
Design and build advanced applications for android platform
- Ownership of product, right from the inception, to monitoring and testing, to release.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work with dynamic environment to deliver a reliable product at face pace.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong Java skills with a good knowledge of Android SDK
- Design, develop, debug, test and deploy mobile solutions.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android Application to back end services is a plus
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,architectures,trends, and emerging technologies.
- Have published at least one original Android app on Google Play
- Eye for a good design and user experience.
Location: Noida - Profile: Content Executive
Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) would be a plus.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Location: Noida - Profile: Social Media Comunity Manager
Has a bachelor’s or associates degree in music, advertising, marketing, graphics, web development, communications, English, IT, music, theater, anthropology, history or related.
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
- Has work experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook.
- Understands the power of feed marketing.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media (really send the links).
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Understands social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc…We’re looking for a social media addict who maintains a personal mix of participatory expertise from among these channels..
- Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it.
- Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels.
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.”
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
Participate in social media, as yourself and white hat avatars, on our behalf.
Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites like YouTube/Flickr and search engines through copywriting, creative & keyword optimization & buzz pocket mining.
Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
Location:Noida - Profile: Inside Sales Executive
Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound tweets, facebook
- messages, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Close sales and achieve weekly & monthly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven inside sales experience, preferably at an Internet startup.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and manage time effectively.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 1-3 years experience